So my intent was to have a small release with 1.5.9, but there was so much that happened in terms of small improvements (like the addition of a timer when viewing an approach plate), combined with some big new features like the official release of Baron support and support for the Zaon XRX, that I just had to go ahead and bump it up to 1.6.0 in recognition of that.
The biggies are:
* Baron MobileLink support
* Zaon XRX Traffic Support; view the demo on YouTube.
* Operate AviationMaps as a “Live Wallpaper”
* Improvements to briefing/filing interface.
From the ChangeLog:
* Add support for Zaon XRX Profile 1.
* Release Baron Mobile Link Support.
* Add “Live Wallpaper”.
* Add timer when viewing procedures.
* When user waypoints overlap on scales >= 2.0, don’t print the overlapping labels.
* Don’t close pilot screen unless pilot phone number is in proper format.
* Save Briefing provided destination and departure do not change.
* Properly show Map/Find buttons in Detail view.
* Properly hide/show list/”no airports” label.
* Display Dep/Dest elevation in feet on FlightPad.
* When in “track me” show actual course and distance from present position, not just actual distance.
* Expand eastern boundaries of states to make sure data is predownloaded over water.